Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Little something about me

“Failure” is a big word and it’s something we all come across. I grew up with such a cocky and championship attitude as I was small until I learned what failure felt like. It sucks and especially not knowing what’s next after that. Do you give up? Keep going? Will you be the same? Will I get another chance at it? But I learned to realize that failure is important because I would’ve never been the man I am today. I learned to be more positive more mature more grateful and I learned so dam much it’s actually insane!! I have made decisions in my life that at one point I wish I never made and some that I made to this day and some of those bad decisions felt like failure but I accepted those failures and learned from them and me accepting those failures and seeing the positives in them and learning from them was the best thing I could of done because it made me a better person. Accepting is the key because that’s how you learn! We all fail. The way we bounce back is what matters. Learn from the moments you fail and lift yourself up from them and succeeed from them! I’m always going to be that same Nathan I once was just better as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment